Reel Careers Virtual Career Fair
Learn how to start a rewarding career in film and television production with free webinars by 17 industry professionals.
Thank you to all those who joined us in attendance! As requested, we have posted the recordings of each session to this page for those who were unable to attend or would like to review them again.
You can either watch the entirety of Reel Careers in order or select individual sessions to watch. To select a specific session, please load the video player above and click on the “playlist” button in the very top right corner of the video player. A sliding menu will appear with each session to chose from.
Our Speakers and Panels
- Welcome from the VISFMC
- Production Design & Art Department with Margot Ready
- Set Decoration with Terry Lewis
- Camera Department with Brian Globus
- Catering with Ryan Siebert
- Props with Gord Deyell
- Costumes with Ken Shapkin
- Hair with Pauline L. Tremblay
- Make-up with Norma Hill-Patton
- Sound with Millar Montgomery
- The Production Office with Colin House
- The AD Dept. with Shamess Shute
- The Locations Dept. with Ann Goobie
- Grips with Martin Kostian
- Unions & Guilds: IATSE 891 – Crystal Braunwarth
IATSE 669 – Kat Yee | DGC – Andrea Moore
Teamsters 155 – Shawn Henter
You must be logged in to post a comment.